Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Carter Williams Is A Bum

So, I'm sure a lot of you know by now that Carter Williams tested positive for COCAINE. The CSAC revealed the details about it the other day and all I can muster up about it is..

Hahhahahaha...

Way to go Carter, not only do you have a fight against a very game Paul Buentello; who I might mention is one of my favorite fighters, not only do you look like you attempted to meet a 20 twinkie a week quota, but your also apparently blowing lines like Tony Montana.

Give me a break.. I don't understand how people can throw careers away like this. I mean, Williams has always had trouble in the ring, he's been known as one of the great under achievers like a Kevin Randleman, a perfect specimen, but a complete head case.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't see him beating Tello under MMA rules even if he came with his game face on, but still, this is just sad.

What kind of clown shows up to a fight out of shape and coming off a probable coke binge. Oh, I can tell you, a BUM.

Carter Williams, congratulations, your fat, your a coke head, you got stomped by Buentello, and now your officially the first person to be called a BUM on my blog.

Keep up the good work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the comfy content, inserted to my chrome feed.