Friday, July 6, 2007

Friday Update - UFC 73 Vegas Odds - Betting Help

Ok, I've had some very good responses for my UFC 73 Preview. Let me first say, that you can expect previews for all of the major events, from the various organizations. I also wanted to let my readers know that I really appreciate all the support I've been getting. I had a great birthday and good 4th of July break, and I hope you all did as well. Now it's time to get back to work. I've got the latest lines in from Vegas, as well as my best bets.

Here's the lines from July 6th from the guys over at UFC-Betting.com:

In bold you will find my pick to win the fight. The two names in red are the fights I am most confident in. The two names in blue are the ones I see as the best value bets, or bets where the fighter isn't my pick to win, but has a long shot chance, and good money can be won.

Remember, if you were to bet on Nate Marquardt to win, since he's at +120, you'd bet $100.00 to win $120.00. If you bet on Anderson Silva, since he's the favorite at -150 you'd have to bet $150.00 to win $100.00.


NATE MARQUARDT +120
ANDERSON SILVA -150

HERMES FRANCA - +195
SEAN SHERK -255

RASHAD EVANS -120
TITO ORTIZ -110

ALVIN ROBINSON +225
KENNY FLORIAN -305

HEATH HERRING +400
MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA -650

MIKE NICKELS +340
STEPHAN BONNAR -470

DIEGO SARAIVA +180
JORGE GURGEL -230

JASON GILLIAMS +300
CHRIS LYTLE -420

MARK BOCEK +180
FRANK EDGAR -240

So to more easily recap that for you. I have Sean Sherk & Antonio "Minotauro" Nogueira as my two most confident picks. Also, the two longshot underdogs that are good value bets that I picked are Jason Gilliams & Alvin Robinson. Now, I don't think Gilliams or Robinson is going to win. But in my opinion, they have the best chance to pull out an upset and win you a lot of money. You don't have to bet much to win a lot on those guys.

I'm going to be doing this for every big card, and will be keeping track of my record. Hopefully I don't lose any of you guys money. There are many sites you can bet on the UFC at, just make a google search for UFC Betting Odds.

No comments: